Renovations and Repairs
Your Property – Fully Renovated
If you’re thinking of gutting a property and starting from scratch, you need help from a skilled, coordinated team.
We regularly help homeowners and businesses with this major work by:
- coming up with a plan, a budget and a timescale for the work
- gutting the property
- carrying out all new work including plastering, skimming, flooring, electrics, plumbing, carpentry, gas installation (Gas Safe Registration Number 537271)
- providing samples of materials for you to choose. We’ll even accompany you to local outlets to look at the possible options
- coordinating the whole job, including scaffolding and skip hire as required;
- keeping in touch with you in person, by phone, email (including photos) and Skype, as required, throughout the job
- delivering to the agreed budget and timescale.
This is a complete service – from fully gutted property to brand-new interior – from a skilled and well-organised team. Take a look at our Renovations Gallery to see examples of our work.
From New Builds To Minor Repairs
Our team can help you with any home or property job, large or small.
- New builds. A complete job, from brickwork to interiors for domestic clients and businesses.
- Room by room renovations. New kitchens, bathrooms etc.
- Windows, doors, and minor jobs you don’t have the time or expertise to undertake yourself. We are always happy to help with even minor jobs, so please do get in touch.
If you have any questions or would like a quote for a job, get in touch with us now.