Damp And Timber Report – How It Works
- We carry out damp and timber reports on behalf of local estate agents, surveyors and private clients.
- After a report is requested, we’ll visit you within seven days (usually much sooner).
- The site visit takes anything from 20 minutes to one-and-a-half hours.
- We thoroughly check for dry rot, wet rot and woodworm; and rising damp and penetrating damp (using electric moisture readers). The visit will include an assessment of any water penetration (problems with roofs, guttering etc) that may be causing the problem.
- The final report includes a detailed assessment of any recommended work and an estimate for this work.
- The report may incur a modest fee.
If you want to arrange a Damp and Timber Report, contact our office now.